How To Take The Drama Out?
Grow and enhance your leadership skills like never before as Dennis McIntee, a professional speaker of Leadership Development Group helps you in creating confident, creative, collaborative teams that get results.
About the Speaker:
Dennis McIntee travels across the US speaking at leadership summits, management training events, and conferences. Many people already know him as “The Drama-Free Guy” this is because Dennis understands that if you eliminate unhealthy drama in the workplace, your teams will thrive and succeed.
Dennis is the author of The 8 Qualities of Drama Free Teams, The Power of Pursuit, Drama Free Teams in Healthcare, Drama Free Productivity, Drama-Free Relationships. In addition to being a keynote speaker and author, he is a leadership consultant who is passionate about helping leaders create a high-trust, high-performance culture.
Drama Free Teams:
Leading a high-trust, high-performance team that gets results is possible. It’s also possible to do it without putting in more hours and working harder. Creating an ownership culture free of drama, victim mentalities, and blame assigning helps leaders leverage their most valuable asset–their team members. This interactive workshop will give you the practical skills you need to eliminate all the excuses not only from your team but every relationship today.
We teach what we know, but we produce who you are so the best way to coach the drama out of your team is to become a dream coach. Great coaches and leaders are not born; they are developed. That’s good news. It means we can learn the tools we can use to draw out the best in our people. You can learn these secrets too, and it’s not as hard as you think.
- Discover the two trust-building skills necessary to create buy-in with your team
- Understand how to remove emotion from situations to facilitate change
- Master the art of coaching through the GPS methodology
- Develop the two skills for giving effective feedback that won’t leave your employees feeling defensive
- Learn the coaching questions that are guaranteed to create ownership within your team and the one question to never ask
- Increase your ability to discern motives so you can skip the drama and get to the heart of issues faster
- Develop two core competencies guaranteed to help you build trust with anyone
Virtual Event Details:
Date: February 16, 2021
Time: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/96576698942